Wednesday 12 October 2011

12/10 ♥

Nothing to say..
Just know I'm poor in love... :(


Sorry for that..
I am not a good girlfriend 


From today from now on 
I won't take any regret for be with you


Won't suspect your love 
Won't angry you by nothing
I will think before what am I angry 
Should I angry ? :)


It is many time you comity to me..
So when can I change my attitude ?


When can i find back your love to me ?
When you want to back to me again ?


When you want to love me again ?
When .. ?


Anytime I am still waiting for you 
Did you know about that ?


Everyday I waiting your message 
You know ?
It is suffer to wait other ..


Why won't you initiative to sms for me ?
Are you forgot me ? </3


I can't leave you
Because you so important in my life again 


Do you know it ?
Do you .. ?


But thanks you for doing everything to me 
It is so precious for me..
Thanks you 



I have promise you
No matter how the days come 
I won't leave you 
And I will stand beside you all the time and support you :)


This is the thing I promise to you
Will you believe me ?
Will you... ?


Do you love me like last time ?
Do you.. ?


But what is your heart
No matter do you love me or not
But my heart will never change :) 









Ah Dear :
I waiting you to bring me to took new photo 
for my new profile picture in Facebook 


Love you :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment