Thursday 13 October 2011

Disappointed Again ...

Yesterday night we have been nearly broke up..
That time my heart was broken
It really hurt
Really broken  :'(





Yesterday Thanks You for coming to visit me when you know I'm not feeling well :')
Thanks for your care 
Thanks you... ;')


You always hurt my heart 
When you wanna stop to hurt my heart again ? </3
It really pain



You ask me if want stay with you
If don't want then get away..
When you say this thing 
If one day I left, would you love me again ?
Would you find me again ?
</3




This is not the word you should say if you really love a person....
You know ?!
You make me cry everyday
Until I want to give up myself ..




If you don't love me..
Please just left me and don't bother how suffer I am
Don't find me..




I don't know what you feeling to me now
But I pretty sure I still love you..
If not I won't sacrificed anything..




Please..
I want the old you back..
</3
:'((((




IMY...
Do you know it ?</3
When I cry..I look at the sky, hug the piglet you gave me
It will let me feel better...
But its still hurt .... <'3


I know you won't wish me 
But I want to wish you
葡萄情人节快乐 :')








I give my own a present :')
(New dress and skirt)










A girl who try to be smile :'))










I will let you regret that you do to me !! :'))
I will let you know how important I'm to you !
I will let you know how much you love me !!


















Love you :))

No comments:

Post a Comment